BROADCASTING – Live game streaming technology help gamers to capture interesting game moments with high quality videos to allow gaming clans or communities to spectate the games of friends or gaming championships. The videos can further be shared with large audiences or viewers from various social networks and across various devices using streaming platforms.
Here are the top live game streaming platforms for gamers who would like to broadcast games to their communities.
Twitch can help game lovers to live stream their videos with ease on all popular social media platforms. It displays information about total followers, total views and live viewership for your channel.
- It offers extremely easy set up with flexible user interface.
- Twitch is compatible with almost all popular video streaming utilities.
- It circulates content from professionals as well as from hobbyists.
- Video playlists are accessible.
- It can be accessed for free.
- A Turbo Account on twitch provides access to extra chat rooms, exclusive emoticons and rich functionality.
2. YouTube Gaming
YouTube Gaming supports videos with 4K resolution level at 60 fps frame rate. Videos and streams are easy to manage for spectators and the interface is as easy as browsing and searching on the internet.
- The audience size of YouTube gaming platform is still in the growing stage.
- The mobile application has support for iOS as well as Android platforms.
- You will find its layout clean and easy to navigate.
- It can be accessed for free.
- It offers high quality content and channels.
3. Bigo Live
Bigo Live is one of the fastest growing video streaming applications over social media and mobile devices. Users can also connect directly with the Bingo Live community and it is easy to bridge video streaming to various devices and networks to bring people together.
- The App can be easily be found and is available for Mac, Google Play and Android.
- It is easy to setup and allow streaming to popular social media networks.
- It offers distinct options for broadcasting of games.
4. Gosu Gamers
Gosu Gamers is a broadcasting channel selector and integrator to allow gaming spectators to easily switch between various broadcasting facilities and channels to avoid multiple logins at different facilities. “Gosu” is a Korean term used to refer to a highly skilled person in computer gaming. The term is usually used to refer to a person who dominated games.
- It is predominantly tied to eSports activities and events.
- Broadcasters of all age groups can be found on this platform.
- It is easy to use and may help beginners to grow their streaming business.
- It supports all popular file formats with great video content and quality.
5. Smashcast TV
Smashcast TV is a live streaming platform that materialised after the merger of Azubu and Hitbox TV in May 2017. Azubu’s acquisition of Hitbox TV was announced in January 2017. At the time, they announced they were “launch a new platform, focused on optimizing the mobile user experience and monetization technologies, strengthened by our internally developed technologies, technical partner relationships and a passionate team dedicated to pushing the boundaries of video game live streaming.”
With focus on eSports, the service announced new features, such as the “Hype-o-Meter” (a viewer engagement feature that helps an eSports fan cheer for their favourite teams), a feed on every profile page, and an integration with Discord.